Trust. Honesty. Experience.
Quality Care Value
• Three pillars upon which Danngu Property Investments operates and builds lasting relationships with agents & landlords.
• Our aim is to provide quality accommodation for our clients. That means we work with agents that have great properties and understanding landlords on their books in our target areas in South London
• Not only do we invest a lot of time and resource into the properties that are entrusted to us, we also take the utmost care of them and treat them properties like our own, giving you peace of mind when working with Danngu Property Investments
We Are Property Problem Solver
• Our goal is to deliver a profitable, hassle-free long-term tenancy solution for landlords, as well as guaranteeing high rental returns on their property
• Owning, operating and managing a residential property portfolio is no longer as easy or profitable as it once was. Onerous regulations, burdensome taxes and more demanding tenants are the modern challenges being faced by landlords.
• If you’re a retiring (or simply tiring) landlord, we can probably help. Our unique rent service is the ultimate hands off letting experience where you can benefit from complete piece of mind from anywhere between 3 and 5 years.
• We take care of everything from tenants to maintenance, with no extra fees or costs. Even if your property is tired and needs refurbishing, our expert design team can breathe new life into the property for free!
How We Work
• We ensure that the landlords we work receive great value from our relationship and are provided with a hands off, long term tenancy solution with a greater return on their investments
• Our standard company let agreement is for a term of up of between 3 and 5 years and we guaranteed you rent, which means you receive one payment every month for the duration of the agreement. We handle the tenants, carry out any repairs & maintenance and take care of your property through regular inspections. We will also apply for the HMO License and project manage any compliance work required.
• Sound interesting? If you are a landlord with a 3/4 bed+ property with at least one reception room, a good size kitchen & living space and close to public transport links in Suton & the surrounding areas, you are just who we are looking for so please get in touch.
• Now put your feet up and we will take care of the rest!
Danngu property investments multi-let management solutions are comprised of the following core elements:
• Long term tenancy - Company let agreement for up to 5 years, with the option to renew.
• Guaranteed rental return - Landlords receive the full amount of agreed rent throughout the term.
• HMO Licensing - Project managing the license application and the required & compliant works
• Regular cleaning & inspections - Regular cleaning and inspections to maintain property standards.
• Exceptionally high standards - Proactive maintenance ensures property standards are maintained.
Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
We are a member of the Property Redress Scheme (Membership No: PRS016139) ensuring that we will comply with any decision taken by the Property Ombudsman if a complaint is raised against the business
We have relationships with the boroughs we operate in so that we can project manage the HMO license application, organise inspections and ensure ongoing compliance whilst those properties are in our care.
In essence, there are 5 simple steps involved in Danngu Property Investments multi-let management solution:
Determine whether a property meets our criteria and carrying out an initial feasibility assessment
Evaluating the costs and preparing a suitable offer for the property
Entering into company let agreement for up to 5 years with guaranteed rent.
Managing the HMO license application, any works and getting the property ready for occupation.
Liaising with existing clients and marketing via our online partners to source occupants.
6 Lincoln Road,